2014 was a good year for me, well most of it anyways. I would have to say that January through October was good for me 😃 November and December, not so much. What are some major things that hastened in 2014? Here are just a few things that happened last year.
- Ayanna Sophia Faith was born.She was born in February 2014 and is such a cute little sister.Definitely one of the best things that happened in 2014.
- I finally transferred to an university, Cal State University Los Angeles, aka Cal State L.A.. I was going to Rio Hondo for many years. It took me a while but I finally transferred to a 4 year school.
- I went with my sister to the Mall of America with my 16 year old sister. One of my favorite weekend trips. I had wanted to go there for more than 15 years!
- Celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend.
- Moved out of my home that I had lived in for 7/8 years.
- I also got to see Real Madrid play in person for the fourth year in a row! Went to see them with my boyfriend at the Dodger Stadium. We also watched Juventus, LA Galaxy, and Everton. I got to see Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchisio in person!
- One bad thing that happened last year was that Xabi Alonso left Real Madrid. Going to miss him a lot, he was one of my favorite Madrid players!.