- Read 5 books * Read more than 10 books.
- Have 250 followers on TikTok x I got to 200 followers, which is great considering I had been stuck at 160 for a while.
- Have 800 followers on Instagram x Still suck at 750 or so.
- Take my daughter to Knott’s Spooky Farm * We got to stop by twice
- Run 30 miles * Ran 31 miles
- Grocery budget $300 x Was a little bit over, spent about $305
- Take my daughter to Universal Studios Hollywood *We went twice to Universal Studios
- spend less than $60 on fast food and take out x Major fail, I spent a little over $150on fast food and eating out
- Walk or run every day x No, I had too many excuses.
- 10 days using phone less than 5.5 hours x I was so close, had 9 days
- 15 days using phone less than 6 hours x Was also close here, I had 12 days
I think it’s time I update my bucket list for this year. I’m modifying some because I know I won’t be able to do them this year.
Grocery budget $350 a month
1,000 followers on Instagram (Athena Rose)
3,000 followers on Tiktok (Athena Rose)
Run 150 miles
Run a half marathon under 2.5 hours
Run a 10k under 1 hour
Run a 5k under 30 minutes
Read 50 books
Seattle and Portland weeklong Birthday Trip
Weekend in Las Vegas
Visit San Diego with Selena
Visit Svang for a day with my family
Take Selena to the LA Zoo
Disneyland with Selena and my family
Here’s how i did with my 2021 goals.
1. Run 300 Miles x I only ran 116 miles
2. Run a 10k in under 56 minutes x came very close, fastest 10k was 60 minutes
3. Run a 5k in under 26 minutes x not close at all, my 5k races were all over 29 minutes
4. Run a half marathon under 2 hours x nope, my half marathons were all over 2 hours and 30 mins
5. Run a full marathon in under 5 hours x ran the LA Marathon in 6 hours
1. Save $1,000 in emergency fund * I saved twice this amount
2. Pay off 5 credit cards and loans – Mom, BOA, Phone, PayPal, and Capital One * I paid all of these off
1. Start Selena’s Sweets * yes, i started and even did 2 pop ups
1. Quit my job *yes, I quit in September
2. Spend weekend in San Diego and visit San Diego Zoo with Selena x went to San Diego, but not with Selena
3. Spend weekend in San Francisco with Selena x no, i didn’t go to San Francisco this year
We have been in a pandemic for over a year now and I am not sure if I can continue to blame my lack of motivation for not accomplishing my goals on that. I will try really hard to set and accomplish goals this month. Here are 5 goals that I set for myself. They might seem easy, but I have been struggling a lot, so I wanted to make it easy on myself.
- Read 3 books
- Post five times on my blog
- Run 40 miles
- Watch YouTube only 2 times a week
- Cut back on phone usage
Starting off 2021 by setting a few goals for myself. The last half of 2020 didn’t go too well for me and I didn’t meet most goals. Here are some easy ones I know I can accomplish this month.
1. Post 5 times on my blog
2. Run at least 32 miles to celebrate my bday and Selena’s bday
3. Run 3 times a week
4. Take lunch to work
5. Workout once a week (this doesn’t include my runs)
6. No buying fast food
7. Read 5 books