I didn’t do as well as I expected. I had set “easy goals” and was only able to accomplish half of them. Here’s how I did in June.
1. Run 30 miles
x I ran less than 10 miles
2. Post 5 times on my blog
* I posted exactly 5 times on my blog.
3. Spend $250 or less on groceries for my 2 year old daughter and myself
x I spent approx $400 on groceries
4. No fast food or eating out
x MAJOR FAIL i spent almost $300 on eating out
5. Save $500
* I was able to save about $800 last month
6. No shopping at Target
x another fail, I shopped there a few times
7. Read 3 books
* I accomplished this goal and read 3 or 4 books last month