We are less than 2 weeks away from Mother’s Day! Have you bought something for your mom? (Or wife, grandma, other mother figure in your life). I haven’t done any shopping yet, but time is running out. We all want to make the moms in our lives feel special, especially on Mother’s Day as a way to thank them for everything they do for us. But sometimes it can be difficult trying to come up with a gift. I made a list for you with 10 things or experiences you can gift the mom in your life, ranging from budget friendly to luxurious. Let me know if I forgot anything!
- Take her out to eat (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) This one is a very simple thing to do and very popular for many of us. Now that dining in restaurants is allowed in most states, this can be something you do for your mom.
- Gift card to her favorite store or restaurant. Some people don’t like gift cards because they seem impersonal, but it’s so easy. Plus some moms might request this to make it easier for their kids.
- A day at the spa. This one might be pricey, but if you can afford it, there are many moms who would love to be pampered for the day. Some places offer massages, facials, steam rooms, and more!
- This one is more affordable, but maybe treat the mom in your life for a day at the salon. Take them to get their nails done or their hair done.
- Self care is so important. Some things you can get for moms are candles, clay masks, and beautiful handcrafted artisan soap from small businesses.
- Customized mugs, phone cases, pillow cases, key chains, or magnets with pictures of her kids. I have given my mom mugs with pictures of my siblings and she loved it! One great place to get these from is the Shutterfly website or from Walmart.
- A ticket to your mom’s favorite museum or garden or event
- A kitchen appliance that your mom has been wanting.
- Does your mom have a sweet tooth? Maybe you can get her a fruit bouquet from a place like Edible Arrangements or some chocolates or even a tray/box of her favorite desserts.
- If your mom is a fitness fanatic? If so, a great idea for her could be a fitness watch from Fitbit or Garmin, depending on your budget.
These are just a few ideas. There are so many other ideas out there, after all, every mom is different. Hope you find these ideas useful!